CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

3 Weeks Old

I cannot believe that Caroline is already 3 weeks old! She has still not made it back up to her birth weight, so she is all legs and arms :) Her pediatrician said she is perfect in every way (which her parents already knew), so we are just working on making her gain some weight. Today we had her first photo shoot and I cannot wait to see how they turn out. The most amazing photographer, Treva (she did all of our engagement, bridal, and wedding shoots), came over to the house tonight to capture our little princess. Life is wonderful and Joey and I could not be any happier!

First trip to the pediatrician

The doting Daddy


My Family
First Bath


The nursery


Where the Princess Sleeps

More of the Nursery
Daddy and his Sweet Little Caroline




My Sweet Little Angel

Life is Perfect!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Finally, some more pictures!! I lost your number and have been wanting to call you to check up on how things are going. She is so precious:) Call me when you have a free moment...I know it might be a while.

Jaedeanne and Baby Ruby Catherine said...

LOVE the pictures of the nursery!! Caroline is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Miss you and love y'all!