CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

The most wonderful moment!






Our baby girl is finally here! On Saturday, June 20, 2009, at 08:48 am, she arrived, exactly 9 months to the date of our wedding! She is an absololutely gorgeous baby and already ahead of the class. She had an Apgar score of 9.9, which is basically perfect since it is on a 1-10 scale (a baby over 7 is healthy). She weighed in at exactly 8 lbs and 21 1/4 inches long. She passed her hearing test faster than all the other babies in this weekend, and was given a clean bill of health by her pediatrician. I have a few pictures and once I get the hang of these hours, will post more :) We are all doing well and are excited to spend our first night tonight, in our house, as a family. Catch up with you all soon!






Luv,



Joey, Adrienne, and Baby Caroline


3 comments:

Beth said...

I am SOOO happy for you guys! Caroline is absolutely beautiful. I love that pic of the 3 of you--Joey is just beaming. I love you both very much, and cannot wait to meet your sweet girl.

Dana said...

She's perfect! What a cutie. I can't wait to meet her in person. So sweet. Congratulations:)

Jaedeanne and Baby Ruby Catherine said...

She's so beautiful! Ruby and I can't wait to meet her. Miss you tons and hope you're doing well!

Kisses-
Jae