CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

38 Weeks and Ready to Pop

I have decided that it is not the pregnant woman that does the nesting, but the anxious fathers :) In our ninth month of pregnancy, Joey and I have put a new glass storm door up, made some alterations to our shower, completed the nursery (pictures will be coming soon), painted our entire downstairs, and had new hardwood floors installed. All of this on top of Joey turning 30!!! In which we hosted a BBQ for all of our closest friends on Joey's new Big Boy BBQ pit. Of course, it did not escape our notice that the parties have changed drastically, we had 3 pregnant ladies, 3 energetic kids, and 2 adorable 4-5 month olds. At our 38 weeks and 1 Day appointment today, I had lost 4 more pounds, bringing my total pregnancy weight gain to 1 pound, crazy I know, apparently Caroline doesn't like being squished by my meals. Doctor Gunby set my final appointment for next Thursday and if she is not here by then, we will be planning her eviction!!! Only a few more days now and we can not wait to meet her. I have a fresh hair cut, grand plans of packing my bag (hopefully next day or so), and Joey installed the car seat base, so we should be pretty much set. I will post some pictures this weekend of the Levandowski House, 1 week before baby makes 3....

3 comments:

Dana said...

I check the blog all the time for updates. I cant wait to see pictures of Caroline!!! Good luck:)

Beth said...

When is this little girl going to make her appearance?!?!?!

James said...

Amy and I are so excited for you two! Audrey has been such a blessing, and we know Caroline will bring you so much joy!