CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1 Month Old






I cannot believe how fast time has flown. Yesterday Caroline turned 1 month old!!! She is doing extremely well. Sleeping throughout the night in 4-5 hour increments and great awake time in the morning and evening. Joey and I have really gotten into the swing of being parents and are still completely amazed that we are parents to such a wonderful little girl. This Friday is her 1 month doctors visit and I am preparing myself for the first round of vaccinations :( I am also preparing myself to go back to work in the beginning of August. I went in yesterday to introduce my co-workers to the baby and found out that there was a possibility of a new job for me, so I am excited for that, but not ready to go back....





Playdate with Ruby!!!

Tummy Time Break :)

1 comments:

Dana said...

She is just so precious! I love that picture of Caroline and Joey. That is one for framing! I am still waiting for your phone call:)