CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Too Long

Ok, so I am not the greatest at keeping the blog up to date, but I promise I will try. Since my last blog, a lot has happened. Christmas was a whirl wind with traveling all over the state to visit with the family, but it was great to see everyone. I went from no belly bump, to a mountain over night :) I had my 15th week appointment and was measuring a little further along, so that moved my sonogram up to the 21st of this month. I can't believe that in a little less than a week we will know if it is a boy and a girl, and if the small possibility of twins is true. I know it is crazy, but since I am measuring further along it is a possibility. We are in the middle of fixing up the house ans are staying busy. I am ready to start on the nursery and will be able to, after we clean out the room. Well, that is the last month in a nutshell and look forward to the results of the sonogram on Wednesday!

0 comments: