CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Making Fun



Tomorrow marks the first day of our third trimester! I cannot believe we are here already. The nursery is still a work in progress, but looks amazing. I went to the doctor on Friday and everything was looking great, the heartbeat is strong and measurements are right on. He wants to see us back in 3 weeks and then we will be on a 2 week schedule, so excited. Caroline is definately active and moving around the clock.
Joey and I attended a wedding this weekend of a long time family friend and had a nice night in Austin. You can see a hint of my big ole' belly, but I will need to post one that shows the baby bump :)

I took today off of work because I have been working around the clock and really felt the wear and tear today. Of course, as I was doing my weekly reading on pregnancy, I found a link to a website that "makes your babies." So I morphed my picture with Joey and here we have a sneak peak of little Caroline... it gave me a good laugh!


2 comments:

Jaedeanne and Baby Ruby Catherine said...

Oh dear heavens.... :)

Glad you took the day off, although I wish I would've known that when I was looking for you at lunch today!

Dana said...

That is not the sweet little girl I pictured you having! Good to know you are hanging in there. Post more often!! Are ya'll still coming to Houston for Easter?