CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby News


I had hidden my baby secret from Joey for 4 days before the perfect opportunity arose to tell him that he was going to be a dad. October 16, 2008, we went to the Neil Diamond World Tour in Dallas as a wedding present to ourselves. I was super nervous and could not figure out how I was going to break the news that our lives were about to be completely turned upside down. We got to the concert and sat down in our seats (great seats I might add) and I turned to Joey. Once I told him my news, he promptly told me I was lying :) With tears in my eyes, I filled him in and then the concert started. It was the best concert I have ever been to and an amazing time with my new husband and Baby Ski! Maybe it will be Sweet Caroline or little Jack...

0 comments: